Friday 5 December 2014

[Review] O.P.I Little Northies

Did you see me feature this gorgeous little set in my Stocking Fillers post? Well I went ahead and snapped one up for myself. O.P.I's Little Northies set contains four minis from the stunning Nordic Collection. The OPI minis are an adorable little bottle of polish containing 3.75ml of product, which is more than enough for a few uses.

My Dogsled is a Hybrid || Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm? || My Voice is a Little Norse || How Great is Your Dane?
The Nordic Collection is one of my favourite OPI polish collection so far, 'inspired by the Northern Lights and moody waters'. I believe there are 12 shades in the collection, three of which are amazing nudes which will suit a range of skin tones. The Little Northies set contains two bright colours, a gorgeous neutral and a sparkly top coat.

My Dogsled is a Hybrid : Enliven your environment by wearing this creamy sea green shade.
This shade is a really interesting greeny dream. It's going to really stand out when used as an accent colour for stripes or pokadots, especially against 'How Great is Your Dane'. I'm really looking forward to trying out this combo.

Do You Have This Colour In Stock Holm? : Stock up! This icy blue-violet is in hot demand!
This one seems gorgeous, but I think it'll look better on the nails. Everything seems to come off streaky on these clear nail wheels. I love how OPI do these blurple shades, I think this will be the next colour on my nails.

My Voice Is A Little Norse : This prismatic super-shimmer is worth shouting about.
The shimmer in this reflects the same shades as some of the other collection polishes. I always find glitter topcoats are practically indestructible so it's going to last on the nails. The glitter makes it great for the festive party season too.
 
How Great Is Your Dane? : Pass up this cinnamon coffee? You're barking up the wrong tree!
This deep brown is gorgeous both on its own and with 'My Voice is a Little Norse'. It's what i've got on my nails right now and it's a great combo. This one isn't like anything i've already got in my collection, which makes me like it even more and it was definitely one of my top picks from the collection, so i'm really glad to see it in this set.

I love every shade in this set of minis and think it'll make a great stocking filler or secret santa gift this Christmas. Checking out the rest of the collection, I think these are definitely four of the best but i've got my eyes on 'Thank Glogg It's Friday', a gorgeous vampy bold red.









Catch up with me;
Bloglovin' / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment