Saturday 7 February 2015

Disney Jewellery; Minnie Mouse and Bambi.

Gift Alert! With Valentines Day looming it may be time to start hunting down your gifts and cards, if you haven't already got that sorted. But even if you're a single pringle like me just planning a girly night with your besties (and maybe a case of wine...) you may want to pick up a cute little something for those buddies.

You probably won't expect to stumble upon a super reasonably priced gift idea lurking between the clothing rails in your local Tesco. But that's exactly what I did, so I'm here to share some of my goodies with you that make great little gifts for your single friends, or just a nice treat for yourself.


This glitzy Minnie Mouse keychain was only £6 and is sure to be loved by any Minnie Mouse fan. 


Bambi came with little glitzy heart studs, and was also £6. I really like this set as the studs are small but with a bit of sparkle, and the Bambi pendant is quite a simple and subtle way to Disney up an outfit.


Yup, you guessed it. The Mickey set was also £6 and has matching earrings. Very similar, but with a smaller price tag than the Disney Couture studs. This set is a little less subtle than the Bambi set, but its very cute.

Everything was priced between £5 and £6. I left behind the Tinkerbell necklace sets, and Winnie the Pooh keychains, but I also spied some new heart shaped pieces on the display when I passed by yesterday. Perfect, and just in time for Valentines Day! Unfortunately I can't find these online so I'm guessing they may be exclusive to stores.

So, who is off to Tesco for their Disney Jewellery fix now?









Catch up with me;

5 comments:

  1. The bambi one is hella cute, I'd so wear that
    X
    www.shogoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so dainty and sweet! Not bad for £6!
    I wish I could find it online but it's nowhere to be found!

    Ray xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! duchi united kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. ToyHQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! continue reading

    ReplyDelete