Saturday 3 January 2015

New Years Resolutions

How is everyone enjoying the new year? Pretty much everyone in my family and almost all of my friends have started it ill. I think I'm coming down with something too! :(

Today, I'm going to share with you the three New Year's Resolutions i've chosen for this year. Things I believe to be really achievable this year, and avoiding the old 'lose weight, get healthy' resolution. I'm pretty sure i've been using it as long as I can remember, and never, ever done it. So this year, it's out!


1 || Write More.
I'd love to one day be a screen-writer or novelist, so I really need to get my butt in gear and write more. Even if its just a bunch of short stories or snippets of something bigger. Lots of writing.

2 || Save Money!
I'm gonna need some pennies for all that travelling I fancy doing. Planning a big trip for next year and if all goes well a few smaller ones this year. Better dig out a penny jar! I was amazed how quick small change adds up when I began saving for last month's trip to Paris.

3 || Learn to do something with hair, for crying out loud.
I'm pretty useless when it comes to hairstyles, my hair is either like a birds nest from the wind, completely straight or naturally lazy wavy-ish. This year I want to master pin curls, victory rolls and maybe a nice up do or two. I've already got some hair dye ready to sort out the weird colour i've got going on at the minute. So i've made a good start!

So, there we go! There's my resolutions. What have you resolved to do this year?









Catch up with me;

No comments:

Post a Comment