Tuesday 18 August 2015

[Review] Imperial Leather Marshmallow & Fruit Salad.

Hello everyone!

I've got a bit of a bargain buy to share with you today, the Imperial Leather Sweets collection shower cremes. I've bought one of this style shower creme before, and I wasn't a huge fan. It was really runny and thin, and I didn't really like the smell either. I assumed these would be the same consistency, so really I only bought them because to A) see what they smelt like and B) because they were on offer.

There are only four different varieties from the Sweets collection that i've seen so far, and I picked up the Fruit Salad and Marshmallow ones. I'm not really a huge fan of the smell of marshmallow anyway, but my mum likes it so I picked this one up for her. The scent of the marshmallow one is really sweet, a bit too sickly for me, but it got a big thumbs up from the marshmallow fans in the house.

The Fruit Salad one on the other hand, i'm a huge fan of. Just as you would expect it smells sweet and fruity, and kind of juicy? I'm not even sure that makes sense! How can a shower gel smell juicy? I'm not quite sure myself...

I was rather pleased to find these were thicker than the last one I tried, so I don't know if the formula for the Sweets collection is different, if the formula has been changed across the range, or if I just picked up a dud. My skin is usually quite sensitive, but I recently got a little bit of a burn so it's even more sensitive than normal. I was a little worried about things making it worse, but it didn't sting which was a bonus! 

The packaging is really fun, bright and eye-catching so they look great on the bathroom shelf. Being so cute and cheerful makes them a great choice for gifting too. Everyone loves some good smellies for Birthdays and Christmas, right? The bottles are quite slim and compact, and each contains 250ml of product, making them quite a good size and easy to stash away in a case if you're off on your travels too.


The Sweets collection is currently half price in Tesco, so each bottle is only 79p! But grab them while you can as the offer ends soon. You can choose from Comforting Marshmallow , Mouthwatering Fruit Salad , Stimulating Spearmint and Uplifting Sherbert Lemon. Which do you think sounds best? I definitely think i'll be giving the Sherbert Lemon a go, and as for the Spearmint... I think I might pop a couple in my basket for my dad and brothers birthdays. At 79p each, I think it'd be rude not too! ;)

See you soon! :)









If you'd like to see more posts from me, you can find me on;

2 comments:

  1. Marshmallow?! Seriously need to try these!

    Kirsty
    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the golden one its banging

    ReplyDelete