Monday 2 February 2015

[Top Five] Subscription Box Goodies

My love affair with subscription boxes has now ended, as I'll be dedicating all that money to driving lessons (sob), and travelling (yay!). So to commemorate the end of an era, I thought that a Top Five counting down the five best goodies I received in my boxes over the last few months would do nicely. Of course, I had hoped to get this posted in January... But I appear to have misplaced an entire month! I really must stop doing that...

So lets get too it! My top five goodies from last years various and awesome subscription boxes...

5|Birchbox : Urban Fruit - Smashing Strawberry
Snacks are always nice, and these baked strawberry pieces are really good. I've been picking them up as and when I spot them in shops around and trying the other varieties too. So far, Smashing Strawberry is still in the top spot. I'm really craving a bag now.

4|My Little Box : Prints
I think these little prints from My Little Box are what I will miss most. They're really lovely, high quality prints and I enjoyed collecting them. I still have no idea what to do with them, but they're nice to look at. Maybe i'll get some cute frames and dot them about the place.

3|Glossybox : Nails Inc Matte Top Coat
Not only was this particular Glossybox actually gorgeous, but the contents were pretty nifty. The most exciting thing for me by far was this Matte topcoat. I'm not afraid to say I hoarde nail polishes, and I have more than my fair share of Nails Inc in that stash. A matte finish is my favourite for pretty much everything, and I think that Nails Inc top coats do a really good job at keeping colour in its place.

2|My Little Box : Laptop Case
This is a perfect fit for my laptop and arrived just as I needed one. What luck eh? It's has a really nice feel and is of pretty good quality. The crinkle from being folded in the box has settled down too so it makes a much nicer home for my laptop.

1|Sugar & Vice : Kitty Necklace
I think the idea for this necklace was brilliant and i'm really glad I have one. It was perfectly festive for the run up to Halloween, but without being so festive that it can't be worn all year round. Everything in the Sugar and Vice boxes (and from the range in general) is incredibly well made with a nice finish, but this one just has a little extra mystique about it.

I've just realised that all of these were from September boxes... Looks like September kicked ass!
What's the best thing you've ever received in a subscription box? Who do you think comes out top in the battle of the beauty (and other) boxes? I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)









Catch up with me;

No comments:

Post a Comment