Monday 4 November 2013

The 2013 Christmas Tag

So my friendling over at Life and Lipstain recommended this blog post for me to do today, and considering Halloween is now out of the way, November is settling in and the decorations went up last night ready for today's CHRISTMAS launch in all Tesco stores nationwide... (I totally haven't been trying to get my mitts on a giant bauble all of last night... honest...) It means just one thing...

The Christmas Countdown is officially upon us.

So today we shall be doing the 2013 Christmas Tag as created by Georgina Kent of Makeup-Pixi3.

1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
Synthetic trees. I've heard real ones shed something chronic and you'd get tree bristles everywhere. And considering my track record of blowing up three hoovers with my lack of domestic skills, I can only say having a real one in the house would just add up to one bad idea...
 
2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I've been favouring Strawberry Lemonade from Costa recently. So probably that. I have a strange dislike of all hot drinks. Nope. No tea or hot chocolate for me... Yes, i'm a strange child we know...  

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I'm totally in love with the Scandinavian inspired decorations that are making an appearance this year. Roll on payday when I snap up a bunch of my own to make my little black tree look fabulous!  
 
4.  Giving or receiving?  
Giving is by far the best thing. I'm a bit of a prodigy when it comes to sleuthing out the worlds best gifts from strange and wonderful little shops or websites. I'm super excited for Christmas this year as i've got a crop of awesomeness to dish out to my unsuspecting victims... I mean... Presents for my friends and family...  

5.  To mince pie or not to?
To mince pie!!!! I have a routine with mine. Rip the top off, have a nibble... Scoop out the insides and demolish the rest. Yum yum!

6.  What's your traditional sunday lunch?
Christmas lunch hasn't been traditional for me for a fair while. I have been a vegetarian for many a year (I don't even know how long myself...) So we usually try and find something new and exciting for my Chrimble din-dins. Of course, the traditional veggies, roasties, gravy and meats for my family... But I've had falafel, tofu, mushrooms and nut roasts. This year I think we're going with Higgledy Piggeldy pies! They look so christmassy and are super yummy. Oh! Topped off with super bad cracker jokes and silly paper hats of course.  

7.  Christmas day fashion
Do I have to get dressed? Last year I wore a nice green skater dress, but threw on a purple hoodie because I got cold. Although I did accessorise with a gorgeous Vivienne Westwood necklace my friend got me for my present. S.P.O.I.L.T much! :p This year, I plan on wearing something comfy, and a super festive jumper. (Just not wool, apparently i'm allergic now. D'oh!)

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
Does Fall Out Boy count? (What do you mean no!?) It'll have to be Winter Wonderland then methinks. Maybe? Or Rudolf... Or Jingle Bells, Batman smells... (Sorry Batty.)

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
Oooh this is a tough one. Does my old VHS of Disney Christmas Sing-A-Long Carols count? Because that was the best thing ever!!! Or Anastasia. My favourite film any other time of the year too, and there's snow! So... Settled!  

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before! Everyone falls asleep after lunch don't they? Or is that just my dad... And grandad... And brother... Maybe I do as well. Zzzzzzz.

So there we go! The CHRISTMAS Tag!
Lemme know if you post your answers, so I can have a nosey too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment