Friday 3 January 2014

The 2014 To-Do List;

Hey everyone!

How was your New Years?

I've spent the last few days thinking of ways to make my blog and posts better (actually posting regularly is the top of my list...) and also how to make my life better in 2014. So i've decided to come up with a to-do list.

Now I don't think any of my targets are too un-realistic, so they should be pretty easy to achieve during the next few months, if not this year! So as further inspiration for 2014, I thought i'd share my goals with you.

Goal Number One: Be More Creative.
This year, I want to spend at least half an hour a day doing something which sees me putting down my laptop, switching my phone off and just creating away. I don't have a set way to use this time. I can write, draw, build, design, paint, sew or even knit!

Goal Number Two: Be Healthy.
I already have a relatively healthy diet, if you ignore the fact I ALWAYS skip breakfast. 2014 is the year of breakfast. I also have a ten minute work out plan that I intend to try getting through every day. And i'm working on a gym playlist to keep me company on the treadmill... Actually going to visit the treadmill would be a start. I've neglected my gym going ways a little this last few months.

Goal Number Three: Update Wardrobe.
I need some more outfit choices in my wardrobe. Desperately. Without fail, you'll find me in jeans and a t-shirt. 2013 was the year of me shaking things up a little. I bought two sweaters... :O This year, I'm going to attempt to find a fashion sense...

Goal Number Four: Be Smarter with Money.
It's time to open a savings account!

Goal Number Five: Give Blood.
I've been on the doner list since I became eligible, and haven't been able to go. I was either at university when my local session was at home, or home when the doner sessions were at university. Hopefully this year i'll get there at least once.

Goal Number Six: Time to Change.
I love my job and colleagues, but I would like to try and find a job related to my degree sooner rather than later. Now the festive period is over it is time to start reworking that CV and getting out there looking for more exciting opportunities.

Goal Number Seven: Be Happy!
I'm prone to being a little bit of a negative Nancy. This year is time to turn frowns upside down, find some silver linings and look on the bright side of things.

What are the key things you want to achieve this year?

1 comment:

  1. I don't normally do resolutions, as to be honest I never usually keep them for more than a couple of weeks!

    So this years resolutions are all blog based, and they are to help (hopefully) build more followers and interest in my blog.

    Good luck with your resolutions and happy new year!

    Paula at Beauty Lover

    ReplyDelete