Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!

I really didn't realise I had gone so long without blogging, whoops!

A training opportunity came up at work which took up almost all my time and left me exhausted, but after that I had a lovely week long visit from a uni friend. (Which I shall probably blog about because we had a few good trips and things!) Then after that, was Christmas!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and Santa brought you lots of great things. (I know he was very kind to me this year.)

Here's hoping you all have a great and safe New Year, and all the best wishes for 2014.



I've got some great posts planned for 2014, so stay tuned! Here's a little hint of what's to come!

Illamasqua / Sleek / Nyx Cosmetics / Nails Inc / MUA Luxe / Lime Crime / Sugarpill Cosmetics / Zoeva / Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics / Celebrity Fragrances / Sodastream and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment