Saturday 22 March 2014

[Etsy Picks] Out of this World.

Wow, this weekend is not going quite how I expected it! All work, work, work, and no play for poor old me! But I came home from work to a very nice e-mail. I reached 50 followers on bloglovin'! Woo! Thank you everyone, I didn't expect to get so many followers! I'm still a newbie and getting into the swing of posting regularly, but i'll get there. Thanks for coming along with me.

So today i'm going to be starting a series of blog posts about one of my favourite things! Etsy! Anyone who doesn't know Etsy already, it's a website where people can open their own shops and sell handmade or vintage products. With an account, you can add things to lists, and store your favourites for later. Etsy will even make some recommendations for you, and you can find even more great products that way. I love nosing through peoples shops, my favourites list is huge!

So in the spirit of my spacey blog title, the first theme is SPACE! Let's take a tour of the top ten things i've found while browsing through anything space related.

















 
So what do you guys think? Do you have an Etsy account already or are you thinking about checking it out? What's your favourite out of my picks?  Let's chat space goodies! :)


 
 
 
 
 
 
PS: What themes would you like to see me cover in future posts?
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the items, nor am I affiliated with/paid by/earning anything from promoting these items. Although they are on my shopping list. :) All photographs are property of their respective shops.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just letting you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    Sarah x

    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete