Monday 4 August 2014

J U L Y F A V O U R I T E S

Wow! It only seems like five seconds ago I was sharing my June favourites! Where did August sneak up on me from? July has been a busy, busy month for me. Not the good kind of busy, the fun kind with lots of days out doing interesting things. Just lots, and lots, of time spent at work.

I keep my routine super basic for work, so there hasn't been much new for me to get excited about this month. Just a few basic staples that have seen me through the heat and long work days. I probably wouldn't have gotten through July without these...

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion.
I know the Urban Decay liners were in my favourites last month, but the Perversion pencil takes it to an entirely different level. This bad boy has staying power. Which is lucky as I have a couple of really, really long shifts coming up and not having to repair my eyeliner or wipe it from places it shouldn't be is relief.

O.P.I Mustang Collection.
There are six shades in this collection, that as far as I know, isn't available in the UK. I ordered mine from Ebay, and chose the shades (l)The Sky's My Limit and (r)Angel With a Leadfoot.  For more or less the entire month, i've been wearing O.P.I Nail Lacquers. I'm dying to get my mitts on some of the Coca Cola collection too.

Miniatures!
I love mini things. Trial sizes, travel sizes, cute dinky little things for my make up bag. I'm hoarding everything I can get my hands on at the minute, so I have high hopes for things like Glossybox and Birchbox. I have a little trip and a big trip coming up soon so these will be coming in handy.


Once Upon A Time.
My parents and I love this show, and theres nothing better than saying 'lets watch an episode' and binging on three because this show is the WORST for those "Oh no they did not just end the episode there!" moments. You know the ones. I really recommend getting in to this. If you don't believe me, just google Captain Hook. You're welcome.


Wagg Carrot Treats.
picture from lovepetssuperstore

Remy loves these. The packet is really crinkly and noisy so as soon as I pick them up, hey presto i'm face to face with a soft white ball of fluffy adorableness. Who doesn't want that? They have more in the range for small animals, like beetroot sticks and apple bakes. Shopping for bunny treats is way more fun than I expected.

B-Movie Cushion.

I'm totally obsessed with this cushion. It cost me £12.50 from a cute little store in a dinky local town, and it is so soft, and such great quality. I freaking adore it. I'm so tempted to go back and splurge on the Dracula and Bride of Frankenstein editions. They were all awesome, but Attack of the 50ft Woman was coming home with me the second I saw it in the window...

And Voila! Those are my ultimate favourite things from July!
Please excuse the poor picture quality today. My poor camera batteries died. :(

Have you got your favourites post up yet? I'd love to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment