Tuesday 21 October 2014

My Little Box x Diane Von Furstenberg

My Little Box is hereeee. I always get a little more excited by My Little Box than other subscription boxes as they send more than just beauty products. I really loved last months goodies so was dying to see what they had in store for us this month.
This months box is a collaboration with Diane Von Furstenberg! So I was really curious to see what we'd get. I had no clue what it could be but I just assumed it would be something really stylish and glamourous. Spoiler alert: I was not disappointed!

We start off with our regulars, the postcard and magazine. I love the little postcards, I'm trying to think of some way to store or display them, because they're really high quality prints. I think this month's has a really great quote. The magazine was really interesting, including some great little spots in Paris to check out so I'm definitely going to try and get to a few places.

Next up is this really quirky lip brooch, it got an oooh from both me and mum. I might not wear this as it was intended to be worn, but it's definitely something i'll put somewhere because I really like it. Maybe i'll team it with the next item.


What is in that wonderful glossy envelope, I hear you say? It's this absolutely fabulous scarf. I'm going to wear this around Paris with pride. I wish you could feel how lovely and silky this scarf is. The colours are really vibrant, it's a nice size and it's just very, very cool.



Whats in the bag!? I love these little bags, but just like the birchbox ones, I have no idea what to do with them. Other than excitedly get it open to see what's inside.
 
My Little Beauty Micellar Water
I still haven't gotten around to trying out a micellar water yet, despite having two! This is by far the cutest in my little collection. I have misplaced the card already but I think this is worth 9€.


Keratese Paris Extreme Hold Hairspray
I have yet to meet a hairspray that can hold my hair where I want it without being icky and lifeless, so if I'm honest, I don't have the highest of hopes for this. This is a really nice size sample, especially for luggage. I'll definately be giving it a go. Who knows, it might surprise me. :p

L'Occitane En Provence Vanilla Bouquet Hand Cream
This is a teeny tiny hand cream. Definitely one for the travel stash. Vanilla things are always good for me as I like the smell and with the colder weather settling in, it's time to stock up on hand creams so I'm pretty happy to get a little extra.

The stand out from this box is definitely the scarf. I had a peek on the DVF website and scarves are in the £100-£135 price range, although I think they are probably a bit bigger.









Catch up with me;

No comments:

Post a Comment