Friday 21 November 2014

Gift Guide : Stocking Fillers & Secret Santa - £10 & Under

I've been super prepared this year and i've already rounded up all of my Christmas gifts. But now we're full steam ahead to the Christmas season and the gift ranges have landed, it seems that everyone has really brought their A-Game when it comes to their festive gift ranges this year. From M.A.C to Asda, even Pets at Home! It seems that everyone has a whole host of awesome bits and bobs for everyone.

Finding quirky and cool gifts is one of my favourite things to do, so I thought i'd share with you some of my top finds from my festive gift hunting.

Beauty.
Nail polish and shower gels make great stocking fillers. Treacle Moon's Warm Cinnamon Nights will last a long time, and it smells amazing. And I know technically the OPI Nordic collection set is over £10, but it's only 15 pennies...

Novelty.
I love little novelty gifts. How cute is the cotton wool dispenser? I hope Santa is reading, because i'd like one of those please! The Gift of Nothing is the perfect gag gift. I bought one a few years ago for my Granddad. It actually comes with detailed instructions and is all round a good giggle.

Yummy.



You can never go wrong with chocolate and sweets at Christmas really can you? Its something that suits all ages, and tastes, and can easily be picked up without breaking the bank. Hotel Chocolat's festive range is top notch this year. I can't wait to get paws on the Salted Caramel one. Yummy!

Entertainment.
Why not knock a few stocking fillers off your list while doing your weekly shop? That's multi-tasking at its finest. The Tesco entertainment section is where i'm heading to stock up on dvds and the like. Don't forget to shop around, but for convenience, Tesco prices are pretty fab.

For the Kids.
As a child, my stocking was always filled to the brim with cute stuff. Frozen things will go down a storm with little girls, if you can get your hands on them! I think every child should have Top Trumps, and they come in so many different varieties you'll find a pack to suit everyone. I used to have some Buffy ones, I wonder where they went?

Stay tuned, I'll be sharing more Christmas gifts tomorrow!








Catch up with me;

No comments:

Post a Comment