Friday 26 December 2014

Sophia Webster : December Birchbox

Now it's time for Birchbox! Last month, all Birchbox subscribers received an e-mail asking us to chose one of our products. I like it when this happens, it's a little bit funky. This time, I already had all the items available to chose from, so I didn't really mind which came in my box. That was a little sad for me, but the item itself is something I really love and if it set the tone for the entire box? Well i'll be a happy girl.


When the second spoilers surfaced, they promised us all a collectable box and a Sophia Webster coin purse, which I was excited about. I like fancy boxes, and I needed a coin purse! Although it would have been handy had it arrived before going to Paris! Oh well! Shall we see what's inside?
Models Own Velvet Goth Polish in Sardonyx? (£5)

Benefit Cosmetics Cracker - High Beam (£19.50)

biOrganics Perfect Balance Shampoo (£9 / 250ml)

Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel (£40 / 50ml)

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil (£16.50)

Lifestyle Extra : Sophie Webster Coin Purse (£10)

Eyeko Fat Eyestick in Smoke (£16 / 3)
<<source>>
I love the coin purse, and the adorable cracker the Benefit sample arrived in. I'm also rather pleased with the biOrganics shampoo, as travel sized items like this are always going to come in handy! I was also really happy with the colour of the Eyeko Fat Eyestick I received as I'm quite likely to get a fair lot of use out of this. I already busted it out for the works Christmas Party! ... Yup, I then promptly misplaced it before I could snap a picture. My bad!

It's not all praise for this months box though, as I'm actually getting a little fed up of oils. It feels like i've got one in every box over the last few months. Oh well! The rest of the box was fab, so one little miss isn't too bad at all!

Are you a subscriber to Birchbox? What did you get this month? Don't have a subscription and fancy one? You can sign up by clicking here.









Catch up with me;

No comments:

Post a Comment