Sunday 22 March 2015

[Unboxing] Pop In A Box - March

If you don't know what Pop In A Box is yet, I'll catch you up.  Pop In A Box is a subscription service that sends you between one and six mystery pops per month. Last month my subscription brought the adorable Scrump Pop!Vinyl into my life, and probably started a collecting addiction that is going to require me to get some shelves up in here. I already bought two more, have three on order, and am now impatiently waiting for next box! I'm pleased to report that this months box arrived safe and well at the end of last week, and of course, it didn't disappoint.


Introducing Miss March... Maleficent! This was really good timing as i'd just watched Sleeping Beauty again for the first time in forever a very long time, so it was fresh in my mind and had me in the mood to finally get around to watching the live action Maleficent movie. I'm also quite a Disney Villains fan, and more often than not I like them more than the princesses.


For some reason, the top of Maleficent's staff is red on the box but green on the figure. It's a little bit strange but the green is a great match for its animated counterpart. From what I can tell, this is one of the very first Disney Pops to be released, and some of the others in this collection look a little ... funky, and not in a good way. Although Maleficent is really quite cute, and others from this particular series like Snow White, Tinkerbell and Buzz Lightyear also look great. Like last months pop, Maleficent looks a little top heavy due to those adorably recreated horns, but she stands up just fine too.



So there we go. I'm really looking forward to seeing who arrives next month, and i'm hoping it will be a bigger parcel than usual as I pre-ordered a few new pops that are due to be released soon. They are from the same series, so with a bit of luck, my mystery pop might be too!

Do you subscribe to Pop In A Box? Lemme know who arrived at your door this month!?









Catch up with me;



No comments:

Post a Comment